Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|North Gustaberg (S)||50 - 54||1||L, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from a Coppercap in the area spanning from (G-6) to (H-6).
- Average re-spawn time is approximately 1-2 hours.
- PH re-spawn is 5 minutes.
- The last of the 3 Coppercaps on wide scan that roam around the Watchful Pixie. You can ususally do a remote scan on the pixie and it will be the mob just before the pixie (occasionally one far away will still be within range of remote scan).
- By using widescan II from the Watchful Pixie position, the PH is the last in a group of 5 Coppercap (3 are very close to the Watchful Pixie) between 2 Rock Eater.
- Uses regular Funguar special attacks such as Silence Gas and Dark Spore.
- Melee attacks have an Additional Effect of Poison, which is fairly strong, about 5/tic.
- Soloable by most jobs at level 75. (see testimonials)
- Regular attacks hit for 40-80 damage to a level 75.
- Shillelagh trial 779: This NM must be killed 4 times.
- Placeholder is 9C
See the Video page.