The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Beaucedine Glacier (S)||79 - 80||17|
Respawn: 5 minutes
|A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located on the plateau leading to the zone to Xarcabard [S] and the tower at (F-7) near the Cyhiraeths.
- An Imp only drops an Imp Horn if its horn was broken.*
- An Imp will use Frenetic Rip if its horn breaks.
- The Imp will use an unmarked gesture to show that it has noticed the loss of its horn, and will do a different gesture to recover it.
- The Imp can recover its horn any time after losing it, even mere seconds later. It is not necessary for the imp to use Frenetic Rip at all before recovering its horn.
- Imps have high resistance to magic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.