The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Note: To start the next quest Claws of the Griffon requires waiting one Vana'diel day after finishing this quest.
- Go west past the Portcullis to talk to Louxiard in Watchdog Alley ( ) Southern San d'Oria (S) for a cutscene.
- Note: You may choose either option during the cutscene. It will not affect the outcome. However, the quest will not proceed until you select the first option.
- Zone out and return to Louxiard at ( ) again for another cutscene.
- Go northwest past the cages to Rholont by a tree in the grass courtyard at ( ) for a cutscene. Be sure to have inventory room to receive 7 Plume d'or (1 slot, they stack). You will be asked to distribute Plumes d'or to the elders they name:
- Head toward the west end of the map to (Machionage at Count Caffaule's Manor. )
- Back east to (Louxiard again. )
- Back towards the middle of the map to (Illeuse as you head toward the Chocobo stables. )
- Go down toward the Chocobo stables to (Sabiliont by the black chocobo. )
- Back up toward the middle of the map to (Rongelouts N Distaud )
- Go east to (Elnonde by the big crossbow and tent. )
- Further east past the Portcullis to tunnel-stairs at Cavalry Way to get up on the wall to (Loillie. )
- Return to Rholont to finish the quest.
- Excenmille (S) (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria (S))
- The Young Griffons have made good luck charms for their elders. Deliver the charms as your first duty to the order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.