- Note: To start the next quest Claws of the Griffon requires waiting one Vana'diel day after finishing this quest.
- Go west past the Portcullis to talk to Louxiard in Watchdog Alley (G-7) Southern San d'Oria (S) for a cutscene.
- Note: You may choose either option during the cutscene. It will not affect the outcome. However, the quest will not proceed until you select the first option.
- Zone out and return to Louxiard at (G-7) again for another cutscene.
- Go northwest past the cages to Rholont by a tree in the grass courtyard at (E-7) for a cutscene. You will be asked to distribute Plumes d'or to the elders they name:
- Head toward the west end of the map to (C-6) Machionage at Count Caffaule's Manor.
- Back east to (G-7) Louxiard again.
- Back towards the middle of the map to (H-9) Illeuse as you head toward the Chocobo stables.
- Go down toward the Chocobo stables to (I-11) Sabiliont by the black chocobo.
- Back up toward the middle of the map to (I-9) Rongelouts N Distaud
- Go east to (K-9) Elnonde by the big crossbow and tent.
- Further east past the Portcullis to tunnel-stairs at Cavalry Way to get up on the wall to (K-9) Loillie.
- Return to Rholont to finish the quest.
- Excenmille (S) (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria (S))
- The Young Griffons have made good luck charms for their elders. Deliver the charms as your first duty to the order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.