Pashhow Marshlands (S)
|1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of his elite guard. They are deployed exclusively to Pashhow Marshlands (S) and Beadeaux (S).
- Calls in 2 Gi'Ghi's Peiste.
- These pets will attack their own targets as long as Gi'Ghi is within 20'. If either Gi'Ghi or his pets are pulled outside 20' of each other, the pets will lose all enmity and return to their master.
- Most of the damage comes from his pets TP moves. Aqua Fortis can one-shot many jobs if Familiar'd.
- His pets are highly resistant to Sleep, but prone to Blind and Paralyze.
- Attacking his pets (directly or indirectly) gains an tremendous amount of enmity.
- Casts Breakga frequently.
- Puppetmasters can deploy their pets at max casting range (17') behind Gi'Ghi. This puts them outside Breakga range, allowing them to cast Stona or use Erase on their master/party. Other jobs that can't stay out of Breakga range have to rely on Barpetrify, Barstone and Resist Petrify (traits or gear). Breakga doesn't last very long, but Gradual Petrification from the Peistes can last 3 minutes or more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.