Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Kurou-Morou Abyssea - Grauberg (At the Martello, near the Veridical Conflux #2)|
|Items Needed||One of the following (Varies):|
|Repeatable||Yes (After Zoning)|
|Reward||400 Cruor (200 on repeat completions)|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||Her Father's Legacy|
- Head out to Conflux #02 and talk to Kurou-Morou (NW of Martello, (I-12)) who will tell you an item and location.
- Kurou-Morou will ask for 1 of 3 Goblin-related items, all of which can be bought from Pawkrix in Lower Jeuno (H-10) in the back of Muckvix's Junk Shop, and will give you a vague description of a location:
- Go to that location and trade the item mentioned to the Scuff Mark to make Ramblix appear, talk, and dissapear.
- At this point go to the ending NPC Cornelia (Near Conflux #04). You will need to zone out to repeat this.
- Note: If doing this for fame it takes 10 runs per each increase of fame desired (i.e. 10 runs for levels 1 - 2, 20 runs for levels 1 - 3, and so on).
- Recommended : Gear or abilities that enhances running speed, as the Conflux does not help in getting to the locations.