Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- A wayward Yagudo employed as a mercenary of Salaheem's Sentinels.
Involved in Missions
- Aht Urhgan Mission 4: Knight of Gold
- Aht Urhgan Mission 7: Westerly Winds
- Aht Urhgan Mission 15: The Black Coffin
- Aht Urhgan Mission 18: Passing Glory
- Aht Urhgan Mission 19: Sweets for the Soul
- Aht Urhgan Mission 28: Bastion of Knowledge
- Aht Urhgan Mission 29: Puppet in Peril
- Aht Urhgan Mission 35: Legacy of the Lost
- Aht Urhgan Mission 47: The Empress Crowned
Involved in Quests
Gessho fights alongside the party for Aht Urhgan Mission 15: The Black Coffin.
|Talacca Cove||1||A, T(S)|
|Talacca Cove||113-121+||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought for Aht Urhgan Mission 35: Legacy of the Lost.
- Uses enhanced versions of Yagudo TP moves, similar to Kazan the Peerless.
- Seems to have a teleporting ability, in which he rapidly moves around the zone.
- Can summon illusionary clones of himself.
- Casts various elemental and enfeebling Ninjutsu.
- May attempt to use Mijin Gakure.
- The battle ends when he's at <15% health.