Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Nhili Uvolep - Eastern Adoulin (I-7)|
|Requirements||Geomancer level 99|
|Items Needed||Trial Wand|
|Reward||Exudation Weapon Skill|
- As a level 99 Geomancer, speak to Nhili Uvolep at (I-7) in Eastern Adoulin to receive a Trial Wand.
- Equip the Trial Wand in your main hand and perform weapon skills with it to obtain Weapon Skill Points.
- 300 Weapon Skill Points are needed.
- Trust: Ayame uses weapon skills that elementally coordinate with the weapon skill last used by a player, functioning as a skillchain initiator. She is extremely convenient for quests that involve performing skillchains.  If you use Black Halo, Trust: Ayame begins using Tachi: Kasha every time both you and Ayame have at least 1000 TP, allowing you to perform frequent Light (Skillchain)s for maximum WS points.
- If you choose this option, be sure to pick targets of reasonable strength. Marjami Ravine or Yorcia Weald may be good options.
- Bight Uragnites right outside of Western Adoulin work well due to their extremely high physical defense.
- An excellent setup is to have Trust: Ayame and non-combative support Trusts fight with you against Serpopard Ninlil via Unity NM.
- Trust: Cherukiki keeps Haste active on the player.
Adventuring Fellow s can provide additional support if they are level 99.
- The Espial Gambison Set is highly recommended for an easy-to-acquire, Item level 117 melee DD set for Geomancer.
- Once you have acquired enough Weapon Skill points, you will see Exudation available under your list of weapon skills, but only while your Trial Wand is equipped. There will be no message in the chat log informing you of this; it will simply appear in the list.
- Trade your unlocked Trial Wand back to Nhili Uvolep to fully unlock Exudation for use with any club (as Geomancer).