The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, L, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- To reach the Gate Widow, defeat the Mad Bomber on the First floor of Bhaflau Remnants.
- When Mad Bomber is defeated (it must not Self-Destruct), a Dormant Rampart NPC will appear.
- Examining the rampart will warp you to a room with a Reactionary Rampart that summons a chigoe or Gate Widow at regular intervals.
- The Gate Widow is a rare summon from the Reactionary Rampart on the 1st floor of Bhaflau Remnants.
- The Gate Widow can drop both Enlil's Brayettes and Macha's Cuffs at the same time.
- It is common speculation that; if one Gate Widow spawns, there is a greater chance for more to spawn off one Reactionary Rampart.
- Spawned 6 times in one fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.