The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Cloister of Gales||20 - 23||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Gales||~45||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Gales||63 - 68||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Gales||80 - 85||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Gales||113-121||See ★Trial by Wind||1||A, T(H), M|
|Full Moon Fountain||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned in battlefield events for the quests: Trial Size Trial by Wind, Trial by Wind, and Waking the Beast.
- All versions have a very high magic detection range.
- Melee attacks have additional effect: wind damage.
- Low level prime avatar is spawned for the quest: Trial Size Trial by Wind
- Mid level avatar is spawned for the mission Sugar-coated Directive.
- Uses her Astral Flow pact, Aerial Blast, at 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, and 1%.
- She will use Aerial Blast 5 times, no matter what. If her health is dropped too fast, she will just use it back to back as many times as necessary, and until the final Aerial Blast is used, she will stay at 1% health no matter how much damage is dealt to her.
- Standard prime avatar is spawned for the quest: Trial by Wind
- Very high level prime avatar is spawned for the quest: Waking the Beast
- Full Moon Fountain version is randomly spawned in the interludes during the battle with Carbuncle Prime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.