|Beaucedine Glacier||47 - 48||1||A, S, M
||1||A, S, M
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Stone Golem at (J-8).
- Can take from 30 Min to 7 hours after its last Time of Death to spawn. (1/6/2016)
- Placeholder can be found on Widescan in (J-8), under two OR three (most commonly two) Tundra Tigers and above four goblins and one's pet (Goblin Poacher, Goblin Trader, Goblin's Tiger, Goblin Robber, and Goblin Reaper -in that order.) Note: there can be two Stone Golem between the Tigers and Goblins!
- There is a very similar group on widescan but under four tigers; this Stone Golem appears much more to the south and this is NOT the PH. The PH is always in the vicinity of the tower, can sometimes spawn just West or South West of the tower
but never on the upper level to the West.
- The placeholder's Mob ID is 0CE.
- The Stone Golem Placeholder respawns every 5 minutes.
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Trial 153||Defeat 4 times with Schiavona equipped.|
|Trial 367||Defeat 4 times with Sagaris equipped.|
|Trial 581||Defeat 4 times with Koruri equipped.|
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||4||4||0||15||Vs. Undead: Accuracy +|
In the five volume literary work, Gargantua and Pantagruel by François Rabelais, published from 1532 to 1552, Gargantua was a giant who ate a group of pilgrims. He was the father of Pantagruel. The book was a satire. Gargantuan is also an adjective meaning of immense size, gigantic.