|Abyssea - Tahrongi (H-8)||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading Alkaline Humus to the ??? @ (H-8).
- Uses Tepal Twist, Petal Pirouette, Bloom Fouette, and Petalback Spin.
- Tepal Twist is an AoE Max HP down that increases in strength as Gancanagh's HP goes down.
- Petal Pirouette is an AoE TP reset.
- Bloom Fouette is an AoE MP Down that inceases in strength as Gancanagh's HP goes down.
- Petalback Spin is an AoE Poison, Paralyze, Silence, Plague, Blind, and Amnesia.
- Seems to have a high counter rate with powerful counter hits.
- Blind and Paralyze II landed easily while Slow II and Elegy were occasionally resisted. Seems to resist Bind and Gravity.
- Duoable as RDM/BLU + RDM/WHM, please see Discussion page.
A Gancanagh is a male faerie in Irish mythology that is known for seducing human women. The Gancanagh are thought to have an addictive toxin in their skin that make the humans they seduce literally addicted to them. The women seduced by this type of faerie typically die from the withdrawal, pining away for the Ganacanagh's love or fighting to the death for his love.