The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|West Ronfaure||10 - 15||1||L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from a Scarab Beetle spawned in (I-8) and (I-9).
- Respawn Time is approximately 15 minutes to 3 hours (Earth time).
- Respawn Time on placeholder is approximately 5 minutes (Earth time).
- If you are using Widescan, there are 3 Scarab Beetles in area (H-8); the second Scarab Beetle in the group is the placeholder for the Fungus Beetle.
- Easily soloed by most jobs level 10 and up.
- highly resistant if not immune to sleep
- Used to be named Goliath Beetle, but changed due to normal beetles with the same name in other zones.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Shield, which may rarely appraise into a Clipeus.
- Bomb and Placeholder share a spawn point
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||1||1||0||5||Tabula Rasa: Ability Delay -|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.