Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak with Mapitoto in Upper Jeuno (G-7) while in possession of the Chocobo License and Map of the Jeuno Area key items and at a main job level of 20 or greater.
- Accept the quest and complete the associated minigame.
- You will then instantly appear in Batallia Downs at the Upper Jeuno entrance, mounted.
- You are given a nine-minute countdown on-screen and are required to visit five of the marked points and Syrillia. Note: The entrances to each of the barrows are marked with a blue shaft of light to help prevent you from missing them.
- Your mount has two stats - 'Motivation' and 'Pep'. Motivation will decrease with time and Pep will increase. Once Motivation reaches about 50%, your mount will slow down. Before this happens, it is advisable to /cheer - this will return Motivation to full and reduce Pep to nothing.
- Approach the food on the floor inside the barrows at the marked points and the graphic at the point will disappear. A message will print to the chat log letting you know how many more points you need to visit to complete the quest, or whether you should seek out Syrillia. Also, you will recover a small amount of Motivation and Pep.
- Once you have spoken to Syrillia at the end of the course you will be automatically returned to Upper Jeuno.
- Note: After completing the quest, you may speak to Mapitoto yet again and select "Let's do this" to try to beat the server's best time for the minigame.
- Speak to Mapitoto once more for your rewards.
- Note: You can now trade items prefixed by "♪" (Eg ♪Tiger) to Mapitoto to unlock further mounts.