- Choose either Beaucedine Glacier (S) or Xarcabard (S). Whichever area you choose must be beastmen-controlled.
- Beaucedine Glacier (S): Go to (H-9), at the foot of the ramp beside the C.A.'s position and click the ???. Xarcabard (S): click the ??? at (G-10).
- A Frost Bomb spawns and attacks immediately if you are still nearby, but hits for fairly low damage against level 75 players. Do not attack the snoll, but be careful not to let it go unclaimed/deaggro.
- Run to the Campaign fort with the Frost Bomb in tow. When you arrive, the snoll automatically uses Hypothermal Combustion to damage the fort, but it does not hurt any nearby players. You receive the EXP award immediately and a message stating that "The stronghold has sustained considerable damage".
- Speak with Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the Op and collect your Allied Notes.
- Be careful when popping and maneuvering the Frost Bomb. It's possible for the snoll to spawn unclaimed, and it's possible for it to deaggro while being kited if you get far enough ahead of it. Despite being Impossible To Gauge, it despawns like an ordinary monster if it remains deaggroed long enough; this causes you to fail the Op.
- If you fail the Op, you receive a message stating that "The bombardment failed to inflict damage on the target".
The Confederate is in the final stages of research that would allow them to employ snolls as a lethal explosive weapon. Sabotage their plot by using their own weapon against them, taking out their stronghold in the process.
Unit Requirement: 1 member