|Cape Teriggan||80||1||A, L, S, Sc|
||1||A, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||6||8||75||30||Sword Weaponskills: Attack +11~17||+5-7|
- Lottery Spawn from the Greater Manticore in front of the Cloister of Gales every 1-6 hrs.
- Placeholder is random any of the Manticores in the area can lock this NM up for hours.
- Frostmane may spawn anywhere within the area around the cloister not just in front of it.
- Killable by: 6 characters level 70.
- Killable by: 2 characters level 75 and some solo at level 75 or higher.
- Cannot be slept, but can be bound for a short period of time.
- Links with other Manticores by sight.
- (see testimonials)
Frostmane is apparently based on Hrímfaxi from Norse mythology. Hrimfaxi is the steed of Nott, goddess who is the personification of the night. Hrimfaxi is a horse who pulls her chariot around. It is he who covers the grass with dew or frost early in the morning. Hrimfaxi is Old Norse for "frost-mane".