- ~39 INT: Target stat -5, 1 HP/3 seconds
- 40~69 INT: Target stat -7, 2 HP/3 seconds
- 70~99 INT: Target stat -9, 3 HP/3 seconds
- 100~149 INT: Target stat -11, 4 HP/3 seconds
- 150~ INT: Target stat -13, 5 HP/3 seconds
The Group 2 Elemental Magic Debuff Duration Merit Point Category will extend the duration of this spell by 12 seconds per merit level, to a maximum of 60 seconds.
The Group 2 Elemental Magic Debuff Potency Merit Point Category lowers the targets stat by an additional 2 and increase the damage over time by an additional 1 HP/3 seconds per merit level.
Elemental Debuffs interact with each other using the same rules of the Elemental wheel. Frost overwrites Choke and is overwritten by Burn.
- Burn, Choke, and Shock may all be present on the same target.
- Drown, Frost, and Rasp may all be present on the same target.
How to Obtain
3,688 - 4,343 gil
|Magic of Vana'diel: Elemental Magic|
|-ga Area of Effect|
|-ra Area of Effect|
|Magic of Vana'diel|