The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Defeat 11 Obstreperous Panopts without zoning.
- Zoning resets your progress, however, zoning after you finish the 11 kills does not. You are safe to move on to the Etched Rock.
- A message informs you how many remain after each kill.
- Many spawns can be found around (F-11).
- It is best to avoid caster-type Alter egos, because Obstreperous Panopts frequently enter an "absorb-all-elements" stance, denoted by the Panopt's eye turning green, and Alter egos wielding elemental magic will constantly heal them.
- Ascended Panopt also counts.
- they level down for this mission (check VT low evasion to DC after pull)
- Mission Orders
- Three of your allies have assembled on Reisenjima to help you see things to their conclusion: Gilgamesh, Aldo, and Tenzen. Work with them to vanquish eleven of the panopts befouling the natural order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.