|Garlaige Citadel||71-73||1|| A, H, HP |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- 2-hour timed spawn at dead-end at (H-8) behind Banishing Gate #2, near the coffer spot there.
- Attacks have En-Paralyze. Not 100%. When it does land, it does not have a long duration.
- Highly resistant, if not immune to Gravity, Bind and Sleep.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Blind.
- Favors Whip Tongue over other TP moves.
- Does NOT seem to have Regain. Uses TP moves very infrequently solo.
- Hard to kite very far. Loses hate easily, but returns to spawn point very slowly, about 1 square every 5 minutes or so.
- Soloable by many jobs with Ninja sub, at 75 by certain jobs with preparation. Easy duo. (see testimonials)
The word frogamander was coined by University of Calgary comparative biologist, Jason Anderson, to describe a fossil thought to show an evolutionary link between frogs and salamanders. The fossil is 290 million years old and was found in Texas in 1995 by a field study group associated with the Smithsonian Institution. The discovery of the frogamander fossil suggests that frogs and salamanders share an ancestor.