|Halvung||72 - 77||57||A, S, M|
|Halvung||72 - 77 (Growing Type)||6||A, S, M|
|4||A, S, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Vulcanian Impact is not absorbed by shadows.
- Only a few of the Friar's Lanterns drop the Smoky Flask.
- The ones that do are higher level, and also share some of Big Bomb's attributes, such as growing in size.
- Friar's Lanterns that drop Bomb Arms do not drop Smoky Flasks, you also cannot steal Bomb Arms from them.
- These are all found near Big Bomb's spawn point:
- Two on the bridge near the pop site.
- Two in the room where Mythril Mouth Monamaq pops.
- Two in (I-10) around the lava pit.
The Friar's Lantern is another version of the Will-o'-the-Wisp. It seems to be a (con)fusion of the names Friar Rush and the Jack O' Lantern. It was used only in literature apparently, by Sir Walter Scott and Milton.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.