Guardian of Asgarth
|Ortlinde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), T(H)|
|Gerhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), T(H)|
|Brunhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing III chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Uses all the standard cerberus TP moves.
- Uses Gates of Hades when HP is low, although it does not have the same power as Cerberus.
- Either immune or highly resistant to stun.
In Norse mythology, Freke (also called Freki) was one wolf, a part of a pair of wolves who accompanied Odin. The other wolf was Gere (also called Geri). Odin gives these two wolves all food served to him because he can subside on alcohol alone. Freki means “fierce” or “greedy”.