30 - 34
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Notes (Jugner Forest)
- Timed Spawn every 1 to 1:15 hours on the peninsula between the two rivers, but can wander around a fairly large area.
- Placeholder for Fradubio.
- Has Auto Regen of ~25HP during the daytime.
Notes (Nyzul Isle)
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind either contains a ??? Bow, which may rarely appraise into a Almogavar Bow, or a ??? Cape, which may rarely appraise into a Bellicose Mantle.
- Fradubio does not appear in Nyzul Isle Investigation.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||2||3||0||5||Vs. Beasts: DEF + 2~8||1~4|
A character in the work The Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser (published in 1590 & 1596). She is the true love of a knight named Fradubio. He won a lady in combat with another knight. She was named Fidessa (Duessa in disguise). Fradubio left Fraelissa for Duessa after she is turned into a tree (by the magic of Duessa, though he does not know that). When Fradubio later discovered her true form, he tried to flee, but was turned into a tree as well. Her name means "weakness".