The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Maps 6 & 7
Map 2 (Fivespires)
|I-8 (Upper Level, center of grid)
(from NPC Moana, C.A. (H-8) travel East)
|H-8 (South East corner of grid)
(from NPC Sleiney, C.A. (H-9) travel North West)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in Beastman controlled areas during Campaign Battles (invisible in areas under allied control). When its HP reaches 50%, the amount is reset to full, and the Fortifications count for the area decreases by one.
- Cure spells have no effect on them (however healing Blood Pacts such as Healing Ruby II still affects them).
- The fortifications will spawn once an attacking wave begins their approach, and will despawn when the battle ends. As such, players attacking a beastman fort must wait until allied troops begin marching before they can attack the fortifications (they may take on any defenders until then).
- Takes about 90% reduced damage (32/256) from magical attacks and physical attacks.
- Can receive status effects such as (Stoneskin, Phalanx, Warcry, etc.) as well as be hit by area of effect attacks.
- If a normal monster (non-Campaign) uses an AoE attack near a Fortification, it will hit it. Currently unknown if this is intended or not.
- Immune to poison, but can be affected by Bio, Dia, Elemental Debuffs, Level 5 Petrify and Helix spells. Can also be affected by Defense Down, Magic Defense Down and Impairs Evasion effects.
- Dark Knights can siphon its accumulated TP from hits with Absorb-TP.
- Forts can be cured by Imp aoe cure and by Scholar Accession cures if a friendly campaign NPC is targeted first.
- Attacking Fortifications and other enemies specific to Campaign no longer increases combat and magic skills, regardless of whether or not you have received the effect of an Allied Tag. April 9, 2009 Update. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.