- Attacks with Formless Strikes active are less powerful than physical attacks, but are not affected by physical and/or blunt resistance. Damage through physical-immune statuses such as Invincible is also possible.
- For this reason, it is best used against monsters that resist physical attacks, such as Elementals.
- Attacks are considered non-elemental magical damage instead of Physical damage
- Formless Strikes attacks still give the user and the enemy normal TP.
- Attacks can be "resisted" and deal reduced damage, an effect likely determined by the opponent-player level difference.
- This ability is unaffected by the Magic Attack Bonus trait.
- This ability is incapable of being used as a magic burst.
- Each additional Merit upgrade of this ability increases its effect by 5%.
- In addition to having no effect on Weaponskills, Counter attacks are likewise unaffected.
- Does not work against enemies using Perfect Dodge.
- Attacks will give enmity as normal.
- /ja "Formless Strikes" <me>