Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Octavien, Eastern Adoulin|
Level 90+ Rune Fencer
|Items Needed||Sowilo Claymore or Elixir|
Flask of fruiserum
Frost-encrusted flame gem
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Endeavoring to Awaken||Legacies Lost and Found|
- Speak with Octavien as a 90+ Rune Fencer to start the quest.
- Talk to Gaddiux at (J-10), near the Inventors' Coalition in Western Adoulin, to learn you must find Yestin-Ovestin.
- If he gives you the Trial blade for the trial WS quest Rune Fencing the Night Away, talk to him another time to receive the dialog about a smith. Zoning is not necessary.
- Head to (I-4) by the Adoulin Waterfront in Western Adoulin, and just past Kongramm, there is an alley way with an Inconspicuous Barrel. Click it for a cutscene with Yestin-Ovestin.
- Check the Tomato Vantage Point in the Arboretum in Rala Waterways (E-10).
- Upon meeting Jerra Ndala, ask her about the sword and the items needed.
- Trade either a Sowilo Claymore or an Elixir to the Tomato Vantage Point to get a Rune saber.
- Ask for Frost-encrusted flame gem to receive a Flask of fruiserum.
- Obtain an Ifritite before heading off to Moh Gates via the Morimar Basalt Fields Frontier Station (run south into Moh Gates).
- Trade Ifritite to the Molten Rift at (K-8) for a cutscene.
- Check the Molten Rift again to spawn the NM Staumarth.
- Refer to Talk:Staumarth for testimonies.
- Defeat it to obtain a Frost-encrusted flame gem from the NM.
- As long as you have finished the CS by trading Ifritite to Molten Rift, you can join a fight that is in progress and still obtain the Frost-encrusted flame gem.
- If you die, or the you lose hate on the NM, it will return to the Molten Rift and despawn.
- Checking the Molten Rift again will cause it to spawn once more (so it is possible to wipe, regroup, and spawn the NM again without having to reobtain a Flask of fruiserum).
- You won't need to touch the Molten Rift again; if you do, you will pop another Staumarth.
- Return to the Inconspicuous Barrel at (I-4) in Western Adoulin for a cutscene.
- Check the Inconspicuous Barrel the next game day. You will find a note Yestin-Ovestin left.
- Talk with Octavien (I-8 East Adoulin) to receive the Beorc Sword.