The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This quest can not be started if the quest Say It with Flowers or mission The Price of Peace has been started.
To receive this quest, you absolutely must talk to the following npcs in this exact order!
- Talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru in Windurst Waters, South ( ), he'll tell you that he's so hungry "I feel like I'm starving to death..."
- Talk to Kerutoto in the Northern Rhinostery building.
- Speak with Ohbiru-Dohbiru and Kenapa-Keppa, who will complain that they're out of food but can't leave their work.
- Go back to Kerutoto; she will give you her order and tell you to ask them for theirs.
- Make sure you talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru and Kenapa-Keppa again to get their orders.
- You will need to talk to Kenapa-Keppa a few times before he tells you what he wants.
- Kerutoto wants a Grilled Hare. She will not accept a Grilled Black Hare.
- Kenapa-Keppa wants a Hard-Boiled Egg.
- Ohbiru-Dohbiru wants Windurstian Tea, a Tortilla (cannot use the HQ version called Tortilla Buena), and a clump of Pamtam Kelp.
- Cooking guild merchant Kopopo at Windurst Waters, North ( ) will sell Grilled Hare and Hard-Boiled Egg. Neither item is automatically restocked, but both can be synthed with no skill.
- NPC merchant Taajiji inside the Timbre Timbers Tavern at Windurst Waters, North ( ) will sell Tortilla and Windurstian Tea.
- Pamtam Kelp can be bought from fishing guild merchant Babubu at Port Windurst ( ) (but it is not restocked automatically) or from Mep Nhapopoluko in Bibiki Bay ( ).
- It can also be fished up at the docks of Port Windurst at skill 0 using any kind of rod or lure.
- You will receive part of the payment from each of the three npcs. You can trade all items to each NPC. They'll only take the items they ordered and leave the rest in your inventory.
- If you speak with Leepe-Hoppe on the roof during this quest, it becomes obvious who ate all their food supplies (optional).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.