The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Requiem damage over time appears tied to combined singing/instrument skill. The bonus from combined skill caps at +1.
- The basic damage dealt every 3 seconds for Foe Requiem II at capped skill is 3.
- The acknowledged formula for Requiem song damage cap (before equipment) is
Tier of Spell + 1.
- The debuff duration is subject to magic resist rates and can vary greatly. Testing has approximated the base, unresisted duration in seconds of Requiem spells at
48 + (Tier of Song x 16)
- Equipment bonuses work differently for Requiem songs than most others.
- "Requiem +1" or "All Songs +1" increase the duration of the effect by 10%.
- "Requiem +2" or "All Songs +2" and above further increases the duration by 10% and the damage over time by +1 every 3 seconds.
- Soul Voice doubles the damage over time.
- The "Requiem Effect" Job Point category for Bards can increase the base damage over time of Requiem by up to +60 every 3 seconds.
Resale Price: ~71 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > Songs (||)|
445 - 514 gil
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.