- Changes the weather around target party member to "hot."
Casting Time: 2 seconds
How to Obtain
- Second tier storm spells provide the double weather effect. This does not stack with current weather.
- Hot weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give fire spells a 25% power boost and a corresponding penalty to ice spells. If Karin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Pyrohelix will always gain the full effect of this weather.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase the target's STR by +3 (to a maximum of +7 with full merits).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Ifrit's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 or 4, respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.