- Changes the weather around target party member to "hot."
Casting Time: 2 seconds
Resale Price: 806~826 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
- Storm spells provide the single weather effect, not the double effect. This will stack if the zone is already experiencing hot spells, giving effect of double weather. This will have no effect during a heat wave ("double fire").
- Hot weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give fire spells a 10% power boost and a corresponding penalty to ice spells. If Karin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Pyrohelix will always gain the full effect of this weather.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase the target's STR by +3 (to a maximum of +7 with full merits).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Ifrit's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 or 4, respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.