GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Changes the caster's stance.
Fighting Stance α causes Wamouracampa (MON) to roll into a ball, or to uncurl to its default form.
- Higher defense.
- Can use the exclusive ability Cannonball.
- Higher attack stat.
- Attacks once per round, unlike most Monk monsters.
- Little to no chance of guarding.
- Can use the exclusive ability Fevered Pitch.
- To maximize damage-dealing potential, use Fighting Stance α (30 TP), Cacophony (150 TP), and then Fighting Stance α (30 TP) again to return to four-legged stance while retaining the Haste and enhanced Counterstance buffs.
- This requires a steady stream of TP accumulation.
- Lower Attack stat.
- Attacks twice per round, like most Monk monsters.
- Affected by Martial Arts.
- Can use the exclusive abilities Nox Blast, Asuran Claws, and Cacophony.
- High Guarding rate.
- Takes less damage while tanking many monsters at once, but also deals less damage, prolonging the battle and possibly negating this benefit.