|Bastok Markets (S)|
Batallia Downs (S)
Beaucedine Glacier (S)
Castle Oztroja (S)
Crawlers' Nest (S)
East Ronfaure (S)
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Jugner Forest (S)
La Vaule (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
Rolanberry Fields (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
Southern San d'Oria (S)
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
Vunkerl Inlet (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Assists the Beastman Confederate forces with enhancing and healing magic at the Fortifications under their control.
- Casts Protect IV, Shell IV, Blink, Stoneskin, Haste, Phalanx, and Cure IV on Beastmen Forces.
- Has a permanent Accession effect on all enhancing magic, making every enhancing spell area of effect.
- Low HP and Defense in comparison to the regular forces of the Beastmen Confederate. However, it usually has several buffs.
- Uses standard Imp moves, but is inaccurate.
- Breaking its horn seems to be easier than normal imps.
- Does not attack players unless attacked first.
- Easily loses all enmity, stops attacking, and flies off.
- Often happens when the target is outside a certain radius. If you pull from too far away, they may ignore you.
- This can happen in melee combat as well (typically when using high delay weapons); hit them again before they fly off to get them to reengage.
- Beastmen link with these imps, but they don't link with beastmen.
- Highly recommended to take these out quickly, as they keep healing and buffing defenders.
- In strongholds and dungeons, they often patrol between the Fortifications, unlike defenders.
- Unaffected by Demon Killer.
- Can drop items without Allied Tags:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.