- Terrorizes the target.
- Obtained: Beastmaster Level 75
- Recast Time: 0:05:00
- Duration: Apprx. 0:00:01 - 0:00:10
- Additional merits increase Feral Howl's accuracy by 5% per merit.
- Some players report low accuracy from this Job Ability, others report high success rates, even on HNM. It's currently unknown what, if any, stats affect this ability.
- Can be used on all mobs (Example: NMs, charmable and not, take effect on Hydra but in abyssea seems miss every time).
- Duration is random between less than one second up to 10 seconds.
- The enhancement effect on the Monster Jackcoat +2 increases the terror duration dependant on the number of Feral Howl merits. The duration is doubled at 5/5 merits.
- Very low Enmity.
- Excellent for having another tool available for stunning potentially damaging spells and such. Goblin Bomb Toss, high tier -aga spells, all can be stunned if this lands.
- It will always miss if the monster is already stunned.
/ja "Feral Howl" <stnpc>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.