The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Full Moon Fountain||80 - 82||1||A, T(H), M|
|Full Moon Fountain||113-121||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned in battlefield event for the quest: The Moonlit Path.
- Fight at New Moon on Lightsday. Howling Moon can deal over 2000 damage if not. Soloable as 75 SAM/DNC.
- Very high magic detection range.
- Uses his Astral Flow pact, Howling Moon, at approximately 50% of health, and sometimes again at 30%. Fenrir Prime's version acts more like the ultimate ability of Diabolos, dealing damage based on a percentage of the target's remaining HP.
- Otherwise uses his standard Blood Pacts, e.g. Crescent Fang, Eclipse Bite, Lunar Roar, Moonlit Charge, etc.
- Howling Moon and Lunar Roar have 30' AoE range.
- Lunar Roar can remove up to 10 beneficial status effects.
- Aggro may affect whole party, including those out of aggro range.
- Will regen quickly if unclaimed. Can regen all HP in under 3 minutes with no hate.
In Norse mythology, Fenrir is a monstrous wolf. For complete background see: Fenrir
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.