The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|La Vaule (S)||83||
||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn every 2-4 hours in the corner at E-10.
- Casts BLM spells such as Thundaga and Firaga III, Poisonga II, Sleepga, Tier IV spells.
- Summons grenades or vials which follow whoever has the most hate for a few seconds, then uses one of the following AoE moves:
- Noxious Spray: 20 hp/tic Poison
- These Grenades can be killed and have 100-150 HP each. They are immune to sleep and highly resistant to magical damage, but have low defense. A well geared melee with a high damage weapon will generally one-shot them.
- The Grenades and Vials can activate on people out of party should it run into them.
- Uses a special TP move: "Tornado Edge". Inflicts Max HP Down, Max MP Down, and Max TP Down on players in a wide fan-shaped area.
- Bhogbigg is highly resistant or completely immune to enfeebling magic. Elemental Seal does not seem to work.
- Popular strategy is to solo/duo with RDM/BST(s). Sic a charmed La Vaule Pugil on NM and carefully head towards the river at (D-8) or off the bridge at (F-8). The river has a lot of pugils to charm and will allow plenty of area to kite and re-charm Pugils to keep the NM busy. Be careful with nukes to avoid getting hate away from pet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.