See Also: Feast of Swords 2018/Guide
The Feast of Swords (04/19/2018)
- Event Period
Thursday, April 26, at 1:00 a.m. PDT to Friday, May 11, at 7:59 a.m.
- How to Partake of the Feast
1. Acquire an ibushi shinai Speak with one of the event moogles stationed in the following area to procure one.
2. Imbue your ibushi shinai with moogle magic Speak with one of your friendly neighborhood moogles in one of the areas listed below.
West Ronfaure ( ) / East Ronfaure ( ) / La Theine Plateau ( ) /
Jugner Forest ( ) / Batallia Downs ( ) / North Gustaberg ( ) /
South Gustaberg ( ) / Konschtat Highlands ( ) / Pashhow Marshlands ( ) /
Rolanberry Fields ( ) / West Sarutabaruta ( ) / East Sarutabaruta ( ) /
Tahrongi Canyon ( ) / Meriphataud Mountains (E-5) / Sauromugue Champaign ( )
3. Seek out the armor-thieving brigands The thieves will do their utmost to evade your clutches, so join forces with your comrades to put a stop to their shenanigans!
4. Absorb foes' malicious auras. Foes equipped with Genji equipment will unleash terrifying weaponskills upon you, so counter them with the enchantment of your ibushi shinai at just the right moment!
5. Vanquish the Villains! When the battle has been won, trade your shinai to the ??? that has appeared in place of your vanquished foe. You just might be awarded a fabled blade for your feats of valor!