The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
See Also: Feast of Swords 2016/Guide
The Feast of Swords (04/18/2016)
- Event Period
- The Feast of Swords will run from Monday, April 25 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, May 9 at 7:00 a.m.
- How to Partake of the Feast
- 1. Acquire an ibushi shinai
- Speak with one of the event moogles stationed in the following area to procure one.
- Southern San d'Oria (J-9) / Northern San d'Oria (D-8)
Bastok Mines (H-9) / Bastok Markets (G-8)
Windurst Waters (F-5) / Windurst Woods (K-10)
- 2. Imbue your ibushi shinai with moogle magic
- Speak with one of your friendly neighborhood moogles in one of the areas listed below.
- West Ronfaure (I-6) / East Ronfaure (G-6) / La Theine Plateau (J-8) / Jugner Forest (I-8) / Batallia
Downs (K-8) / North Gustaberg (L-8) / South Gustaberg (L-8) / Konschtat Highlands (I-6) / Pashhow
Marshlands (K-6) / Rolanberry Fields (K-5) / West Sarutabaruta (J-8) / East Sarutabaruta (G-11) /
Tahrongi Canyon (I-6) / Meriphataud Mountains (E-5) / Sauromugue Champaign (E-5)
- 3. Seek out the armor-thieving brigands
- The thieves will do their utmost to evade your clutches, so join forces with your comrades to put a stop to their shenanigans!
- 4. Absorb foes' malicious auras.
- Foes equipped with Genji equipment will unleash terrifying weaponskills upon you, so counter them with the enchantment of your ibushi shinai at just the right moment!
- 5. Vanquish the Villains!
- When the battle has been won, trade your shinai to the ??? that has appeared in place of your vanquished foe. You just might be awarded a fabled blade for your feats of valor!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.