|Dynamis - Valkurm||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (J-6) among the Nightmare Funguars.
- Does not attack, only spams TP moves.
- No longer runs at Flee speed.
- Susceptible to Bind and Gravity, but builds resistance over time.
- Has strong AoE attacks (can do 1K AoE damage) and a very potent poison attack that can do 50+ damage per tick.
- High resistance to Elemental Magic.
A fairy ring (sometimes called a pixie ring, fairy circle) is a naturally occurring ring or arc of mushrooms. The diameter of this circle can be small or as large as 10m (30 feet). All of the mushrooms in the ring are part of the same organism, being clones produced from spores. In British folklore, fairy rings were thought to be caused by fairies or pixies dancing in a circle. In Scandinavian folklore, fairy rings were believed to be caused by elves.
There is also a Fairy Ring Mushroom (Marasmius oreades), which forms fairy rings and is edible (but not all mushrooms which form fairy rings are edible; some are poisonous).