Article for Deletion
Delete: Barely not spam. Possibly terminology but ive never heard of it. Either way I think the picture is inappropriate for the page. --Gahoo 08:16, 12 November 2006 (EST)
Move to Final Fantasy XI Dictionary of Terms and Slang. I haven't heard this term either, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Yet, I don't feel that the term needs its own article. --Pinkfae 08:38, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- Delete: This seems like backlash from someone who is pissed off. Japolo 09:31, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- Delete pre above. Changed my voted, looking at it that way I can see that this might be a made up word. --Pinkfae 09:44, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- Delete Obviously subjective. Take out the references to specific players and LSs, move it to Final Fantasy XI Dictionary of Terms and Slang, and it might be useful enough to stay.
- Delete this page should already be gone, it's sole purpose is to insult two members of a rival LS. --Valyana 17:22, 12 November 2006 (EST)
- Deleted The term yes is useful, the definition however was nothing more than to insult members of a Rival Linkshell, as such i removed it entirely. E-lationship, sure add it to the Dictionary or whatever, but try to come up with a definition that a child didn't come up with.
- Resolution: Deletion. --Nynaeve 16:43, 25 November 2006 (EST)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.