Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Myrrh to a ??? on the island at (F-7) in Caedarva Mire, Map 2 (right at the left side "Corner" of the island.) Easily reached with the Caedarva Mire Survival Guide. If you don't have it, see below.
- Nexus Cape now works in ToAU areas, so if you don't have the Survival Guide in Caedarva Mire, you can ask someone to go there and then use the cape to teleport directly to book.
- Those without the Survival Guide access will need to farm a Lamian Fang Key to get to it.
- Alternatively, someone else can pop the ZNM for you and pull it down the hill so you can fight it. You will need to meet them below the hill by starting from Dvucca Isle Staging Point and enter Arrapago Reef at (F-9), then go north. Wait near the cliff for the popper to pop the ZNM and pull it down the hill at (F-7).
- If you are the popper, take the Ilrusi Atoll staging point. You'll zone in on Map 2 of Arrapago Reef. Make your way to (D-10) which will put you on Map 3 of Arrapago Reef. Along the way you'll want to farm one Lamian Fang Key to open the door on Map 3. These mobs are all over Map 2. Once you've farmed the Lamian Fang Key, make your way to the door at (F-9) on Map 3 and trade the key to enter; you'll be on Map 10. Take a right and open the door at (I-8) - once you're past this door, this will put you back on Map 3. Make your way on this map to F-6, which is exit 5 to Caedarva Mire Map 2. You can pick up the Caedarva Mire Survival Guide for future use right there when you zone. Head down the first drop off cliff and target the ??? at (F-7).
- Has alliance hate.
- After a TP move around 75%, she will summon three pets: Merrow Typhoondancer (SAM) and Merrow Shadowdancer (RDM). They can use Meikyo Shisui and Chainspell, respectively.
- Experimental Lamia does not link with the pets: an outside group can pull one without having to deal with others.
- The pets share hate with Experimental Lamia and with enough hate will switch to her target.
- Uses Belly Dance any time a summoned Lamia dies. Merrow No.17's Locket does work to avoid Belly Dance.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Bind. Immune to Gravity.
- Does not resummon pets once they are killed.
- Multiple Mekki Shakki, Aurum Cuisses or Enkidu's Leggings can drop.
- Uses Arrow Deluge immediately after using Tail Slap. Arrow Deluge may be stunned if you cast Stun shortly after Tail Slap is used.
Easily soloed by 99NIN/49DNC iLVL 119 using Trust NPCs for support. Redenius- Valefor 2-21-15