Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Jakoh Wahcondalo - Kazham (J-9)|
|Requirements||Kazham Reputation ?|
|Items Needed||Unlit Lantern|
|Title Granted||Excommunicate of Kazham|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|A Question of Taste||None|
- To be able to start this quest, you must have, at any point in the past, traded an Unlit Lantern to an Altar of Rancor and received a Rancor Flame (e.g. during The Temple of Uggalepih).
- You must zone out of Kazham after completing the previous quest A Question of Taste.
- Speak with Jakoh Wahcondalo who will tell you to leave her village. The other NPCs in the room tell you to go the Den of Rancor/Temple of Uggalepih complex to be cleansed and then come back.
- You get the title Excommunicate of Kazham as soon as this quest becomes active.
- Travel to the Den of Rancor via either Home Point #1 or #2, or the level 128 Unity Concord NPC teleport and make your way to Map 1.
- Obtain an Unlit Lantern from the Tonberry Imprecators here, then head to the Altar of Rancor at D/E-5.
- Please note that these are not the lanterns that open the gate to the Sacrificial Chamber.
- Trade the Unlit Lantern to the Altar of Rancor to receive a Rancor Flame .
- Head to the other Altar of Rancor at I/J-13. Trade the Rancor Flame to it and you ill receive an Unlit Lantern .
- Repeat this another three times to spawn a bomb NM called Rancor Torch which you must defeat.
- Head back to Kazham and talk to the Chieftainess for your reward.
- (see testimonials)