|Arrapago Reef||≥ 80||
||1 (I-6)||A, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Immune to Bind, Sleep, and Gravity. Susceptible to Slow and Paralyze.
- Has Additional Effect: Petrify on melee attacks.
- Uses Belly Dance frequently but can be avoided by facing away.
- Spawns at I-6 on the first map, north of the Lamian Fang Key area. Can be reached from Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point.
- Hits very hard. 350-450 to melees, 200-300 to PLD.
- Possesses Resist Poison trait.
In Greek mythology, Euryale was the oldest of the Gorgons, three vicious sisters with brass hands, sharp fangs, and hair of living, venomous snakes. Euryale and her sister Stheno were immortal, but Medusa, the youngest, was mortal. Like her sisters, she too was able to turn any creature to stone with her gaze.
In many stories, Euryale is noted for her bellowing cries, particularly in the tale of Medusa's death at Perseus' hands. Like her sisters, her blood was said to possess curative powers, but only if it was taken from her right side, otherwise it turned into a deadly poison.