The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fields of Valor Notorious Monster
|Ru'Aun Gardens||1|| A, S, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned at North-West Corner of (H-9) in Ru'Aun Gardens with Chapter 7 Elite Training
- Observed having effects of en-thunder, en-blizzard, en-poison, en-blind and en-silence which seems random.
- May absorb Thunder damage.
- May have spikes based on current day of the week.
- May start with up to 9 shadows.
- Has about the same strength as a Groundskeeper, but double the accuracy.
- Soloable by RDM/NIN, melee with Enhancing Sword + Justice Sword or bind/nuke strats.
- Soloable by SCH/RDM, with bind/nuke strats. (pulled to safe place, opened with Manifestation + Sleep II to wipe any possible shadows.)
- Casts Tier II nukes, Absorb spells, and Bio/Pioson.
- Spawned, did not cast spells, triple attacked, had tp regen, and spammed Kartstrahl making it impossible to kite. Spawned as 75BLU/NIN. Possibly has varying jobs.
- Beastmaster pet Flamingo will get uncharmed as soon as pop unable to charm monster in the area again solo as BST not recommended.
- Job changes each pop or each day. All jobs seem to have Double Attack. Witnessed jobs are:
- Thief (very high/almost 100% Triple Attack)
- Dark Knight (casts all DRK spells).
- White Mage (casts all WHM spells).
- Monk (2-4 attacks each attack round).
- Bard (casts all songs).
- Was resistant to sleep/bind/blind (even with ES) on lightsday. Had a very fast attack speed. Will need further testing, might have just popped dark based.
- Spawned NM and with evasion skill 310+ still 95%+ accuracy similar to Valley of Sorrows Adamantoise but used all spells mentioned above excluding bard songs. (shell IV, Cure V, Aspir, Bio II etc etc)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.