Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fields of Valor Notorious Monster
|Ru'Aun Gardens||1||A, S, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned at North-West Corner of (H-9) in Ru'Aun Gardens with Chapter 7 Elite Training
- Has about the same strength as a Groundskeeper, but double the accuracy.
- Depops, uncharms or otherwise dismisses pets in use when summoned, does not dismiss Wyverns; death does result in item loss; XP is not lost upon death while under battle conditions; Eraser does NOT aggro upon reraise or magic casting.
- Job changes each pop or each day. All jobs seem to have Double Attack. Witnessed jobs are:
- Thief (very high/almost 100% Triple Attack)
- Dark Knight (casts all DRK spells).
- White Mage (casts all WHM spells).
- Monk (2-4 attacks each attack round).
- Bard (casts all songs).
- In addition to the above, Eraser may spawn with a variety of effects such as damage spikes, En- spells, additional effects (such as Aspir or TP drain on melée hits), high Auto-Regen, shadow images (up to nine) or the ability to absorb elemental magic of the current day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.