The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
As of the March 2019 update, this attachment no longer consumes maneuvers, but instead adds burden relative to the number of maneuvers. The item help text does not yet reflect this change.
|Automaton Effect||Req. Capacity|
|Erases enfeebling and all maneuver effects||Light x 2|
|Maneuvers||# Effects Removed|
|Light x 0||Will not be used.|
|Light x 1||1|
|Light x 2||2|
|Light x 3||3|
- Above information is inaccurate, attachment has been revised to remove more ailments per maneuver than indicate by the table.
- A Light Maneuver must be active to use this attachment.
- 30 second recast time.
- Upon use, all Light Maneuvers will be removed.
- The automaton can only target itself or the master with the Eraser.
- It will always remove negative effects from itself, until completely clean, before removing effects from the master.
- Removable statuses include: Paralyze, Blind, Poison, Silence, Sleep, Petrify, Curse, Disease, and all Eraseable ailments.
- It will not activate for certain Erasable debuffs, such as from the special moves used by Fomors outside Aht Urhgan. It also cannot remove Doom or Bard songs. It cannot remove the "Gradual Petrify" effect caused by Peistes; however, it can remove the effect after the player has become fully petrified.
- The Eraser cannot be used while the puppet is disabled by a status effect, such as Sleep or Petrify. Thus, these effects can only be removed from the master. It can, however, remove Silence from itself. This is because attachments are classified as job abilities, not spells.
Resale Price: 662~678 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Others > Automaton (||)|
|Pulling the Strings||Level 60, 15 minutes, 1 member||Mine Shaft #2716|
The Chocobo Hot and Cold Game
|Ob (NM)||Alzadaal Undersea Ruins|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.