- Head to the ??? at (H-10) of the first map of Arrapago Reef (the same ??? used in Luck of the Draw) as Corsair, level 40 or higher.
- Examine the ??? for a cutscene, during which you will be presented with three choices: Maze of Shakhrami, Gusgen Mines, or Ordelle's Caves.
- Choose the Maze of Shakhrami (the only correct choice).
- Head to (K-9) of the second map of the Maze of Shakhrami and examine the Iron Door to spawn the NM, Lost Soul.
- This NM is a Skeleton with around 3,500 Hit Points
- When he is in critical condition (around 10% HP), he will begin using Blood Saber rapidly.
- He can be defeated by some jobs at level 75, namely NIN, RDM, and WHM. Also soloable by a NIN/THF at 61, with decent evasion equipment and Blade: Jin (it's recommended that you bring a few Hi-Potions as well). Easily soloable by a PLD/NIN at 74+. Very easily soloable by a BST75 (CourierCarrie hits for 300). Also soloable by a 75 SMN. Garuda's Predator Claws was shown to hit for 2069.
- After defeating the Lost Soul, examine the Iron Door again for another cutscene, in which you will be given the key item, Wheel Lock Trigger.
- Return to the ??? in Arrapago Reef for another cutscene.
- This cutscene can be obtained without having your main job set to Corsair.
- Head to Shararat Teahouse in Aht Urhgan Whitegate and speak with Ratihb for your reward.
- In order to become an official Seagull Phratrie crew member, you need a proper weapon. According to the crew, you may be able to find one in an old cave...