The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Offers directions around Bastok:
- Yes? Are you in need of assistance?
- "Ask.": Which area do you want to know about?
- "The Mog House, Metalworks, and the port.": First, go north from here, then turn east and go down the steps to get to the entrance of the residential area. You can put your inventory in order or change jobs in your Mog House there. There is also another entrance to the residential area on the other side of that big building to the left. If you go north at the intersection instead, you'll come across the entrance to the Metalworks. The Metalworks is Bastok's center. It's a complex of metal forges, the Blacksmiths' Guild, and all administrative buildings including the President's Office. Walk further north, passing the other entrance to the residential area on your right, and go down the steps through a small housing area where you'll find the magic shop, and you'll be at the entrance to the port. The Port District is where you'll find the air travel agency, the tavern, the drawbridge, and the North Gate. Come back and ask me again if you need further assistance.
- "The shops and the Mines District.": From here you can see on the left, in order, the Goldsmiths' Guild and the jewelry store. Further back along the canal is a housing area. On the right is the area where street vendors set up shop, and further down you'll find more houses and the music store. If you go down the stairs and head south, you'll come to the entrance to the Mines District. The Mines District is where you'll find the Zeruhn Mines, the Alchemists' Guild, and the South Gate. Come back and ask me again if you need further assistance.
- "The Kulatz Bridge and the West Gate.": On the other side of this fountain is the auction house. You can bid for items or put your own items up for sale at the auctioneer's window. The Galkan deliveryman there can also send items to people's houses as well as your own. To the south of the auction house is the Kulatz Bridge. The weapons, armor, and goods shops are there. If you cross the bridge, you'll come to the West Gate. Walk through the gate to go to South Gustaberg. You should be able to find one of the guards in charge of assigning missions, and a high guard in charge of conquests, nearby. Come back and ask me again if you need further assistance.
- "Don't ask."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.