The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Konschtat||80||13||A, M|
|Abyssea - La Theine||80||
|Abyssea - Tahrongi||80||1||A, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Aggro during night time.
- Gives increased EXP and Cruor upon defeat (300~500 EXP 50~100 Cruor).
- Gives enhanced Azure, Amber, and Ruby light based on the level of the Ephemeral Clionid.
- There exists two types of Clionid, ice-based and water-based. This can be discerned by the aura around the monster.
- The water-based Ephemeral Clionid uses Waterga III, Water IV, Aquaveil, Flood, Poisonga II and Drown.
- The ice-based Ephemeral Clionid uses Blizzaga III, Blizzard IV, Freeze, Ice Spikes, Frost and Paralyze.
- Found roaming among the Beholder @H-9
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.