The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Repeatedly speak with Curilla (Chateau d'Oraguille) until she gives you an Old Pocket Watch. You may need to talk to Curilla numerous times.
- Note: After this point, this entire quest can be done as a job other than Red Mage if necessary.
- Go to the basement of the Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria and speak with the priest, Pagisalis, who asks for Velvet Cloth. Obtain the cloth and trade it to him.
- Pagisalis can be found on the lower level of the Cathedral in the Reliquary. When you enter the Cathedral, immediately go to your left and on the right, just before the double doors in front of you there is a set of stairs that lead down. Go down these stairs and the first door on your left is the Reliquary.
- When you pray, a cutscene activates and you receive some Old Boots.
- Return to Curilla for a cutscene and to activate the next part of the quest.
- Go to Crawlers' Nest and get a Nest Chest Key. Then find a treasure chest (click for maps: or ) and open it with the key, and this will give you the Crawler Blood. This can be done on any job once you have flagged the quest.
- OPTIONAL: go back to Curilla for another cutscene.(Discussion)
- Go back to Crawlers' Nest and bury the boots by clicking on the ??? at (I-10) on the bottom floor of the nest. Note that this is the northern basement (the one with the zone back to a plateau in Rolanberry Fields).
- After approximately 5 minutes click the ??? once more to obtain Warlock's Boots
- Return to Curilla if you wish, as you must return to her to quest for your Chapeau anyway.
- Curilla (Temple Knights' Quarters, Chateau d'Oraguille)
- Investigate reports of a ghost in the cathedral.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.