|This article is only a guide. Information expressed in a guide is usually more opinion than fact and should be taken as such. Guides are written by players, based upon their experiences, successes and mistakes, and are meant to aid other players. However, there may be differing opinions than those expressed in a guide. |
Strategies and information in guides may not work for everyone.
|Action||Residual enmity||Temporary enmity|
|Losing Utsusemi Shadow||-25||~0|
|Cure I..IV on LV75||0.7275 x HP healed||~3..4.4 x HP healed|
Temporary enmity decay = ~60 points/sec
|Temporary enmity||0 or 1||10000|
- Total enmity = residual enmity + temporary enmity. The mobs use the total enmity to decide who to attack.
- Receiving damage lowers residual enmity but not temporary enmity.
- Evading or getting hit for 0 damage, even as a result of having phalanx or stoneskin, doesn't affect enmity.
- Almost all actions generate at least 1 point of residual enmity.
- The stat 'Enmity' multiplies the amount of enmity gain by (1 + Enmity / 100).
- The enmity generated from cure spells is based on the amount of HP healed and the level of the target.
- The enmity of spells/abilities that affect more than one player (Warcry, Mazurka, ...) is increased by a factor of the number of players hit by the spell/ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.