Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Octavien Eastern Adoulin (I-8)|
|Requirements||Rune Fencer Level 66+|
|Items Needed||"Ephemeral Endeavor"|
|Title Granted||Trialed-and-True Runeist|
|Repeatable||Yes, for no reward|
(speak to Octavien and say you would like to clash swords with Braga again)
Level limit 75 and 3000 bayld
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Children of the Rune||Forging New Bonds (AF)|
New Worlds Await (Genkai)
Notice: This quest does not need to be completed (for level limit increasing) if the quest New Worlds Await (or higher) has already been completed.
- Speak to Octavien at (I-8) of Eastern Adoulin as a level 66+ Rune Fencer to begin the quest and receive an "Ephemeral Endeavor".
- Go to (F-7) in Eastern Adoulin and enter Rala Waterways .
- Head to (M-6) in the eastern portion of Rala Waterways.
- At the Watergarden Coliseum, speak to Yeggha Dolashi.
- Click the Entrance: Coliseum behind her and select "Endeavoring to Awaken" to enter Rala Waterways (U).
- Despite the text prompt about other party members, you must enter solo.
- You must be on Rune Fencer as your main job to be able to enter the battlefield.
- You have 10 minutes to defeat the two Rune Fencers inside.
- First you face Zurko-Bazurko, an aggressive but relatively weak Rune Fencer with about 1000 HP.
- After beating Zurko-Bazurko, head to the main arena and defeat Sverdhried ???, a much stronger Rune Fencer.
- After beating Sverdhried ???, you receive the "Enlightened Endeavor" from Braga.
- Return to Octavien at (I-8) in Eastern Adoulin for your reward.
- Octavien (Sverdhried Hillock, Eastern Adoulin)
- Those who have attained a certain degree in the runic arts are oft asked to undergo the "Trial of Reason," which is held in the subterranean Watergarden Coliseum. Clash swords with one of the Order of Orvail's finest and fulfil your destiny.