The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Additional Effect initial damage is determined by Dark Magic Skill at the time of casting. This damage decays by 1 every successful hit until the effect wears off.
- Base damage formulae:
- Below 460 skill: floor((floor((Dark Magic Skill + 21) / 13) + 5) * 2.5)
- Above 460 skill: floor((floor((Dark Magic Skill + 20) / 13) + 5) * 2.5)
- Also gives an attack bonus which stats mimics the damage dealt by the additional effect by a 1:1 ratio, and decays by 1 per hit, in sync with the additional effect.
- Endark II furthermore provides a Accuracy +20 bonus.
- Endark will automatically wear off when additional damage reaches 0 if the 3-minute duration limit is not reached first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.